Thursday, March 11, 2010

Could it be Spring?

Things in Memphis are FINALLY warming up! I don't know if it will last, but I sure hope so! Life is busy as usual, with January and February flying by. We finished the admissions process for Charlotte and we have decided that she will attend St. Marys Episcopal School in the fall! St. Mary's is very similar to RPCS, and I am super excited for her to start creating the same kind of the lifelong friendships that I am so lucky to have! She won't be in Roland Park blue, but it is close enough! This past weekend we went to Hot Springs with some great friends. Charlotte and Gray stayed in Memphis with Elza and Mike and couldn't have been happier. Charlotte told me that she was going to take care of Elza and Mike was going to take care of Gray...I'm not sure how that worked out, but everyone was in one piece when we got home! Here are a few more recent pictures!

The girls in Hot Springs


Elza, Gray and Charlotte





No comments: