Thursday, July 9, 2009

Houston bound....




I'm back! I know it's been a while but it was seriously the busiest Spring ever...


May was a great month for us especially with BBQ Fest and Shelley's wedding in Houston. Team Hogweiser did not necessarily dominate this year, but our beef came in 16th and the chicken came in 23rd (or something like that). These places are out of over 100 competitors so we were proud of ourselves. My sauce pretty much came in fifth to last, which was kind of depressing. I figure if it was that bad it would have been way cooler to come in dead last. Suffice it to say, I think I will be throwing in the towel in the sauce category...


Our trip to Houston was so much fun and Shelley's wedding was beautiful. The best part of the reception was the addition of boas and Elvis glasses on the dance floor!


Charlotte and Gray didn't make the trip with us, but they had a wonderful time hanging with Grammy and Uncle Chris in Memphis.

No comments: