Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jay and Chasity Got Hitched!


Well, after an engagment that could only be rivaled by ours in terms of length, Jay and Chasity got married! I spent most of the day trying to remain calm about the fact that Charlotte was supposed to serenely walk down the aisle as the flower girl, but I have to say she did a GREAT job! I think the fact that I told her there was a doggie at the end of the aisle may have helped...

Tim was a groomsman and of course looked super handsome in his tux, even though his dear friends John and Blake tried to ruin his look.

Both sets of grandparents were also in town, along with both Uncles and even Hannah! It was such a busy weekend, but it was wonderful to spend time with everyone who came to Memphis. Congratulations Jay and Chasity!

1 comment:

Hannah @ Abney Ink said...

Loved being with y'all! Thanks for cramming me in with the family! :)